1. Capacity of the Tent. If you have many family members and relatives coming with you on your camping trip, it is very important to consider your wall tent's capacity. You must also take into consideration that it's not only people that you need to worry about but space where you can place your camping gear and other equipment.
2. Protection. This is another important consideration in purchasing a wall tent. If you are going to camp during winter or rainy weather, you must select a four-season tent. However, if you plan to camp during summer or when the weather is good, then you go for the two-season tent.
3. Tent Structure. This will depend upon the temperature and weather circumstances while you camp. There are several tent structures that you can choose from but you should select the one that suits your needs best first before making your decision.
4. Materials. For your tent's poles, it is highly recommended that you choose aluminum or fiber glass. When it comes to your tent's fabric, choose the waterproof type. See to it that the tent's seams are double-stitched for this can provide extra protection. Always go for quality.
5. Weight. If you plan to bring your own vehicle when camping, then you can choose tents that are quite heavy. However, if you will be hiking and carrying your own gear, choose the lightweight types of tents since they are easier to carry. They me be quite expensive but they are surely worth it.
6. Protection against Insects. You will never feel comfortable while you sleep if there are insects lurking into your sleeping bag. Always check if the tent has a canopy to make sure that those insects can't get near you.
When buying a wall tent, always remember to pause and think for a while before buying one. Consider the factors enlisted above to make sure that you get the tent that you really need and the one that suits your camping conditions. Wall tents for sale can be found in numerous online vendors and camping gear stores. Choose wisely to end up buying only the best tent for you. http://www.liri-tents.com/en/